Saturday, June 13, 2009

Apathy is Setting in...

I've taken a new approach: Now I am only interested in CDs or DVDs that I am interested in or absolutely sure will sell for a profit on Half or Amazon. I'm drowning in CDs. I unlisted anything priced at $3.00 or less. I had thought we'd take them to half price books but after doing some internet research I think we might do better at our own garage sale. We may still look into CD Warehouse in Addison. DVDs that I know will sell well are: TV show box sets of newer shows (Desperate Housewives did quite well and sold for $12 and $19.90), Wizard of Oz in the yellow box sold for $19, and unusual DVDs like the Salsa Dancing and Learning the Electric Guitar. I'm tired of the trips to the post office and I'm ready to get rid of the surplus. We might have our own garage sale in two weeks, but it sure is getting hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment