Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunny but Cold! See's Mug


Favorite purchase of the day - A See's Candy coffee mug with pictures of their chocolate candy! Only $ .50! I'll be the envy of my co-workers when I use it at work.

Books purchased from last week have been selling. So far the profit is about $25.00. That's great and means the books we're keeping were free. We plan to go to the library book sale next year.

Total purchases today = $5.75: $3.75 for books and CDs. Mug (.50), signed and numbered print (cat) by Jamie Hayes (.50), shrink wrapped print "maurin quina" with matt (.50), bike bag accessory (.50) and a Budweiser cooler bag (.25).

ROI: I should net about $10.00 from the CDs I just listed. Maybe I'll list the Bud bag on eBay...

Turns out one of the books purchased today for .50 matches another book I got at half price books for $5.00. They're both in the picture. Today's book is from 1901. They look great on the bookshelf together.


No comments:

Post a Comment