Sunday, November 15, 2009

Theme: Cookie Molds


We had limited time Saturday because of other commitments. It looked like I was only going to have spent a quarter on a plate-sized stone cookie mold and David just $3.00 on a gas-powered leaf blower ($2) and a Colleyville Heritage High School miniature football helmet. On a whim, David turned into a nearby neighborhood that we normally don't visit...Got this great camel ($5), not sure where he will go; pewter knobs - elephants and monkeys ($5); candle sconce ($1); 3 cookie molds ($1.50); Godinger Santa candle snuffer ($2). I think I'll sell the molds on eBay as a lot and I looked up the elephant knobs and they retailed for $45 each, but I can't find any listed on eBay. It'd be nice to break even - I'll consider listing them later.

Got a tip from the lady we got the helmet from. CHHS was playing that night against Southlake at the new Cowboy stadium. Tickets were just $12 and parking $10. We went to check out the new stadium at a bargain price.

No comments:

Post a Comment